Saturday, April 30, 2011

Everyday Pop-up Cartridge Cards







I'm super glad I found the cheat sheet on the circle blog for the pop-up cartridge, but before I did, I made a couple of cards. I cut slits in the card to hide the tabs instead of glueing or taping them like you can do. I think the extra work with the exacto knife paid off with a seamless looking appearance. I did have to add a solid piece of cardstock on the back to cover the tabs, but it was the perfect place to then add my stamp (this card handmade by ME!). I just love this cartridge and I can see using it a ton in the future. Sometimes I'm so glad to be a provocraft dealer:)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Julie- this may be a long shot but do you remember the link for the cheat sheet on the Circle Blog for the Everyday Pop-Up cartridge? I am trying to make one and as you noted without instructions hard to put together.

    ReplyDelete