Saturday, April 30, 2011

Everyday Pop-up Cartridge Cards 2







Ok, so another card made with the ever intriguing cartridge. I keep thinking I have to figure these cuts out, how hard can they be??? Well, several folds, rips, and tear's later, I think I've got these things down pat. I used the gypsy to put the words inside the label to save on paper and layers. I always think they need something more and I do love the added piece of ribbon inside to look as if it were really sewing something. I originally wanted to say "you're SEW old!", but I changed my mine there. I mean she is 70, but I didn't want to offend!!! Just in case you're really looking closely, yes her name is Fonz. Her real name is Lavonne and somehow about 12 years ago, my hubby decided to nickname her Fonzy, which then got shortened to Fonz. Anyway, she's a hard working farm gal, so her grand kids think her nickname is hilarious!

No comments:

Post a Comment