Saturday, April 30, 2011

Birthday Card



So...my six year old has a birthday party today for her little friend Brittney. I whipped this card up and let her decide where we should put the stickles. She's quite the crafter and I think she did great finishing up the card. I used the imagine and blast off for the patterns and my gypsy to put it all together. I love the gypsy to look up thinks like the cupcake, then pick which one I like for the application. I did, however, notice that there are far more options on the new cricut craft room and it's super easy to look at the larger image on the computer than on the gypsy screen. I can hardly wait for the CCR to go live so we can use it to cut! Off to get kids ready for baseball camp and get Emery ready for her party...

No comments:

Post a Comment