Thursday, May 5, 2011

Circle Weekly Challenge









Ok, so with Mother's Day coming up, I was trying to come up with an idea that work for that and for the challenge. The challenge this week was to make a gift card holder that incorporated at least two cricut cuts. I just love how this turned out and I'm going to try one more in my favorite colors, black and white (and a little hot pink). I was thinking how fun this idea would be to make for father's day with a bucket of soap, bucket of golf balls, etc. I think a basket of eggs for easter would be super cute too. I just love how this pulls out and you can put the gift card inside or a sentiment if you like. Off to get this submitted and keep my fingers crossed that my idea gets picked this week!

2 comments:

  1. Cute idea! You did a wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, I officially love this! Thank so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete